Only 1842 bottles have been produced for this exclusive label. Every pour contains a unique splash of history.
Onóra: It’s not just whiskey. It’s tradition.
- The only whiskey finished in old growth Redwood from the original Notre Dame Stadium
- Made with Amanda Palmer corn, Bloody Butcher corn, White Wheat and Two-Row Barley heirloom grains and a pre-Prohibition yeast strain brought back from extinction by Alan Bishop
- Matured in 500-year-old American White Oak, Beechwood and Maple. Cut down 200 years ago and recently recovered from the bottom of Lake Superior's perfectly preserved waters.
- Select choice by collectors and whiskey connoisseurs
- Irish Gaelic meaning “honor,” Onóra is the perfect gift for Notre Dame enthusiasts & alumni to toast to their alma mater
- Once-in-a-lifetime bottle
- Handcrafted wooden display box
- Two (2) competition-style Neat tasting glasses
- Two (2) Perfect cold stones
- Two (2) coasters crafted by Irish Woodworks for drinking with a friend